Monday 25 May 2020

A big colourful blanket

I received an order... In mid-January.

It took quite a while to complete, but I was very thrilled with the result!

Hopefully my customer will also be! When it finally reaches her! Thanks to COVID-19, the mail is slower than a turtle!!!




This blanket marks a new beginning for me! I finally learnt how to crochet! The border which so beautifully finishes off this blanket, has crochet on it. I was very pleased to learn this new skill!

I am not planning on learning any more crochet for the time being. Being able to finish off a blanket seems like a good start, and I do love the feel of knitted items! But perhaps in the future!

How has COVID-19 affected you?

1 comment:

  1. Love that blanket - it's so beautiful and the crochet edges are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment!