Wednesday 5 May 2021

A combined order

 Hello! How are you going? Are you managing to find time to have relaxation? Do you have a hobby?

I was looking at a list of unique hobbies recently, and saw this: 

"Competitive duck herding. The perfect hobby if you have a dog to help you herd."

Doesn't strike me as very exciting, but to each their own, right?

I knit 😂

I was watching a seminar about knitting, and the lady said 

"set a reminder to knit every day"

Wow!

Do I set a reminder to breathe?

Nup!

 Why would I need a reminder to knit????

Anyway, that's enough about me!

Let me share another recent order...



Hopefully giving much joy to their new forever friends!



1 comment:

  1. Well, as someone who has tried to herd ducks from one pen to another in the backyard, I would say that you shouldn't try that one without a dog! They aren't one of God's most intelligent creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment!